Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

I know you've been on the up-and-up with this, Dallane. I'm just making a general reminder to the public. I wouldn't have said a word if there wasn't a complaint made.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Nixman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

If bugs are being openly exploited like this, I hope there is going to be consequences for it, I have bought silver from the cash shop to expand my base to plant fields without exploiting, if others are gaining a financial advantage regardless of how minor, it should be addressed otherwise spending (more) cash in the shop seems somewhat pointless if I can just abuse bugs.

Consider this an official complaint also
Nixman

Postby staxjax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm

You don't have to buy silver from the shop to expand your claim unless you are lazy/casual.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Nixman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm

staxjax wrote:You don't have to buy silver from the shop to expand your claim unless you are lazy/casual.

You forgot one

You dont have to bother grinding silver for your larger base because you can just exploit bugs.

Nice to know you consider people who use the cash shop to be lazy. Great example there, that will really encourage people to support the game. Well done.
Nixman

Postby gosuling » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 pm

staxjax wrote:You don't have to buy silver from the shop to expand your claim unless you are lazy/casual.

then you should have put the required claimstones around your townbell unless you were lazy/casual since silver is not a problem
gosuling

Postby Yes » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 pm

time is money, man.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby staxjax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

lol, so much rage. Trolls will be trolls, both chief and dallane are liars and trolls. Don't believe them.

This is going a bit off topic here, back to teh 1x1 farmtile discussion.

gl with your 1x1 farmtile implementation.

staxjax

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:49 pm

staxjax wrote:lol, so much rage. Trolls will be trolls, both chief and dallane are liars and trolls. Don't believe them.

This is going a bit off topic here, back to teh 1x1 farmtile discussion.

gl with your 1x1 farmtile implementation.

Did you just moderate yourself? I don't think I even posted in this thread? But staying on topic... 1 X 1 definitely seems like a major bug exploitation to me. Its unfortunate that there are player groups who openly advertise their unfair advantages via 3rd party software not available on these forums.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby staxjax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Everything you need to modify the Salem client is already linked in this subforum.

staxjax

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm

staxjax wrote:Everything you need to modify the Salem client is already linked in this subforum.

Everything you need to rob a bank is already in your kitchen knife drawer. Some people don't know how to wield a knife in an assault stance, others simply wont' do it on ethics alone, the Tribe won't do it because its not good for the community that we are a part of. Regardless, for the criminals to justify their actions because "everybody can theoretically break the mechanic" is the silliest thing of all. I think that somebody should simply send the required data to change the fields to Ender so he can put it in his public clients if they really feel that the mechanic itself is fair. I'm not arguing if they should or should not be 1X1. I'm arguing that a modded client that offers a clear advantage should be available to the public.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities