Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Postby staxjax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm saying, abuse **** until it gets fixed. Just like KOing and stealing in Boston. Or like you are doing with all your bell crushing.

As long as we do our part and report stuff like this I don't really see the problem.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby gosuling » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 pm

staxjax wrote:I'm saying, abuse **** until it gets fixed. Just like KOing and stealing in Boston. Or like you are doing with all your bell crushing.

As long as we do our part and report stuff like this I don't really see the problem.

Why is everybody who is using the modified client saying "everything you need is under this subforum" but refusing to show it or help to modify it. You simply have to recompile the client and you need java knowledge to make those changes which is not explaint in this subtopic at all. So please stop tying to act like you are not holding back information because people are lazy to search it.

I support chief %100, if it is not getting fixed at least it should be on ender's client or under a seperate topic explained in detail. Ofcourse you will refuse you do it so I'll just spend my whole night and do it, do not worry.
gosuling

Postby staxjax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm

I could imagine all the QQ if the entire playerbase had the 1x1 farmtiles, then one day the dev's decide that you can no longer overlap farm tiles, and nuke every single farm on the server that is overlapping. That would be forum drama of epic proportions. Whereas, if its just a few people and they know that when it is fixed their **** would be nuked, there would be no QQIng or forum dramas. That's the difference.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:33 pm

This is not a discussion on the legitimacy of what is being done. End the discussion. If you have issues with it, take it up with moderation or contact Administration. For all anyone using this knows, the issue could be fixed tomorrow and any fields could be destroyed with no refunds. If administration has issues with this sort of mod, we will get an answer on it. Thread closed for the time being.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 am

Ok, I'm going to unlock this thread. If you folks think you can stick to discussing the bug and what the fixes or exploits are without starting another flame war, I'll leave it open. If it starts going downhill, it's finished.

Although the opening post is a legitimate question for Artifice & Arcana, it has pretty much turned into discussing the bug. Moved to Bugs & Technicalities.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities