Infinite Death in the Darkness

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Infinite Death in the Darkness

Postby Sevenless » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 pm

ShadowAtlan wrote:About the churches. By raise the civilization in the area I hope you mean immediate area, and not like, some jerks build a few churches within my general supergrid and suddenly my wonderful dark fortress is now home to innocent wildlife and boring, non-murderific spawns. That would be terrible. If the place I'm living at isn't actively trying to kill me, it just.. doesn't feel like home.

Then go destroy the churches.

*Note to self: Build churches to piss people off. It's like real life!*
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby ShadowAtlan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Sevenless wrote:Then go destroy the churches.

*Note to self: Build churches to piss people off. It's like real life!*

I like the cut of your jib, sir.
"YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE!"
Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science.
ShadowAtlan

Postby Gmugra » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

loftar wrote:
Gmugra wrote:And after you death you will teleport to your Lean-to, which in our case also in darkness. [...] And... die again. Because it is darkness and you blood (for example) is 0. And again. And again. Endless death loop.

That's not entirely true, though. You have a few seconds to teleport to Boston before you faint again.

Sure, I wrote initially that need to be fast :) But in combination with Teleport bug (which I also live with) whole story not fun at all.

loftar wrote:
Gmugra wrote:It is ridiculous. And annoying. Please fix it some how.

It's easily fixed: Don't live in areas that are too dangerous for you. :)
You can live in the darkness. You just need more humours than you have. And if anything, the fix is supposed to become the churches you'll be able to build to raise the civilization in the area.

Unfortunately It is impossible to build churches yet :) But, yes, It would be perfect fix .
Gmugra

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities