Stove burns VERY fast

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Stove burns VERY fast

Postby Oin32 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 pm

I am not sure if it is a bug, but the stove burns down much faster then the stone circle fireplace. I have tried all sorts of materials (branches, leaves, logs, charcole) to try and get the slow burn, but nothing works.
Oin32

Re: Stove burns VERY fast

Postby Sevenless » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Oin32 wrote:I am not sure if it is a bug, but the stove burns down much faster then the stone circle fireplace. I have tried all sorts of materials (branches, leaves, logs, charcole) to try and get the slow burn, but nothing works.

I think it's intentional. Bread oven's also burn down much faster than a stone firepit.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Droj » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Compared to a Meat smoker, using the same fuel. Exceptionally faster.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Sevenless » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Droj wrote:Compared to a Meat smoker, using the same fuel. Exceptionally faster.

You've got a point there, but honestly I think the meatsmoker burns far far too slow considering the fuel is free if there's a tree there.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Bugs & Technicalities