Cash Shop Button

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Cash Shop Button

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi there, I can't see to make my cash shop button work. It does the clicky button graphic but nothing happens :(
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Re: Cash Shop Button

Postby Zou » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

It's supposed to open a webpage. Perhaps a popup blocker is blocking it.
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Doesn't appear to be it, I'm not even getting any message to say something was blocked.

is there a web address i can go straight to? I kinda want to see what they've set prices at just now.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Here's the address:
http://services.paradoxplaza.com/adam/s ... em?userid=<type your forum id>
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Hopefully (suggestion here) they can do the website so you can have the button right on the front page just like almost every other f2p MMO. Ease of access makes spending money easier, and "little Johnny" can get Mom or Dad to buy some silver with their credit card without having the game open. ;) (Parents might freak if they see naked Russians running around.)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Bugs & Technicalities