FFS

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

FFS

Postby lalllall » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 am

Since restart i have payed alot of money and buying stuff in game. Today a guy starts fighting me outside Boston, not really a problem since I can outrun him. Then the client crashes and im dead.
I know that the game is in beta but as a paying custumer I really dont think that this is ok. Not sure if i will continue playing this game
lalllall

Re: FFS

Postby Droj » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Damn, that's unfortunate. Were you using a Third-Party client?
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Bluestone » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Or Java 7? (it is known to make Salem less stable, at least when using 3rd party clients)
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby lalllall » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Yeah i was using Enders and java 7 :) Guess i cant blame seatribe for that but the regular client crashes alot for me as well.
lalllall

Postby painhertz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

lalllall wrote:Yeah i was using Enders and java 7 :) Guess i cant blame seatribe for that but the regular client crashes alot for me as well.

It's kind of hard to believe that you use, or have used the vanilla client since using Ender's.... So yeah, I call ***** on the second part of your post.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

lalllall wrote:Yeah i was using Enders and java 7 :) Guess i cant blame seatribe for that but the regular client crashes alot for me as well.

Unfortunately there's not much we can guarantee if you're using a custom client. I can understand your frustration with dying due to a crash, but as you risked this by using a client that is not our own there's not much we can do.

EDIT: Since this thread concerns custom clients crashing OR customer support I'll close it. If you wish to further discuss the client crash, please do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50
For customer support, please PM me.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Bugs & Technicalities