stuck in my house

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

stuck in my house

Postby Wynfair » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:46 pm

I logged in
my guy was stuck on his bed, like he always seems to be when I log in, some stupid bug that's been there since the game began no biggie
I try to walk , cant, must be something in the way, try to pick up item next to bed to walk OFF bed, nope, now I'm stuck on my bed with an object
that I cant set down, so I cant pick up the bed, which apparently, I should have picked up first.
SO, now what, I cant move, cant put the item down, nothing.

Any fixes?
Wynfair

Re: stuck in my house

Postby Wynfair » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:03 pm

and it wouldn't let me log out either, had to close the client
Wynfair

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Sounds like someone claimed your house while you slept.
DarkNacht

Postby lachlaan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm

You can't log off carrying stuff so your char will be stuck there gaining insanity. Try logging back in and getting the collision error and being sent to your HS. Or break the bed.

Edit before posting or what darknacht said.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Ronch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 pm

If you could still pick up an item, then I do not think anyone claimed your Homestead while you were sleeping.

No real options for you other than causing your character to KO/Pass-out which will auto drop what ever you were carrying.

I suggest that you keep trying to escape from the bed by constantly clicking in different directions (until you are free)... no telling how long it will take, just keep trying.
Then, after you are free from the bed, do some activities that drain a bile or humor until your character passes out and drops the item that you are still carrying.
...To make it easier for you to pick-up/recover your inventory items that drop when you pass out, move to a clear area before passing out.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Wynfair » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:48 pm

I probably gained some nut points but, I logged back in standing at my Lean-to *its diff* from the house I was in, Guess Ronch and Lachlan was spot on, nothing I could do, except pass out and respawn. thanks for the help though peeps. I love this game:)
Wynfair

Postby Taipion » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 pm

You could have used an alt to move your bed.
You never get stuck if you, after logging in, wait for the game to load so you see where you are and things are, then move away from the bed as your first movement action after logging in.
If you tend to have this problem a lot, have a loom or gemcutters wheel next to your bed, you can "mount" it from a little distance and free you this way.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Bugs & Technicalities