Salvaging Mine Suport

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Salvaging Mine Suport

Postby bergamoth87 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:12 pm

So, while... Exploring... With an alt, i found some abandoned mines, went inside and started Salvaging stuff, finally i salvaged around 5-7 mine suports and NONE of them caused a cave-in. Not sure if its just luck or a bug... This alt has extremely low M&M, so... Will test more today.
bergamoth87

Re: Salvaging Mine Suport

Postby boat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 pm

I dont think its supposed to cause a cave in, idk
I salvaged a ton of mine supports in my mine and none of them caused a cave in
Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Postby NeiroShop » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 pm

its simple. If mine support is placed on cave in. Then it will fall down when salvaging.
NeiroShop

Postby bergamoth87 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Very well, but lets say you build a whole base underground, like most people do.. And you always place the suport BEFORE any chance of a cave in hapening... Then. after all the base is designed, be it by rooms or just a huge empty one...... You go ahead and remove ALL the suports.... BAM! More space! When me and my friend began the underground lesbian comunist society, aka vault 42, we did "rooms" for all sorts of different stuff... What hapened is that now i can just remove those pesky supports w/o fear of a cave in and place that 1 cupboard for the cosmetics/practicality/OCD needs! Actually, i can make my whole mine look pretty now.

Or i WOULD... But i'm afraid it get corrected someday and i get 200 cave ins.
bergamoth87

Postby NeiroShop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:29 pm

well yes thats exactly how it has been Bergamoth. However i prefer not to have stuff down in my mine but its certainly a possibility.
NeiroShop

Postby bergamoth87 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:10 pm

NeiroShop wrote:well yes thats exactly how it has been Bergamoth. However i prefer not to have stuff down in my mine but its certainly a possibility.

Please, call me Khally.

Also, thanks, i had no idea that it worked like that. Good to know. I've seen a lot of pics from other people mines that are full of suports tho. So i guess i wasnt the only noob in that :lol:
bergamoth87

Return to Bugs & Technicalities