Salvaging Makeshift Fences

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Salvaging Makeshift Fences

Postby bergamoth87 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 am

Doing so has a small chance of giving Bark Fibres... Not sure if intentional since it's not part of the requeriments for building them... I know, right? Gamebreaking bug.
bergamoth87

Re: Salvaging Makeshift Fences

Postby Taipion » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:23 am

bergamoth87 wrote:Doing so has a small chance of giving Bark Fibres... Not sure if intentional since it's not part of the requeriments for building them... I know, right? Gamebreaking bug.

You can't give back "any fibres", and I guess bark fibres aren't a bad choice.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Chrumps » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Probably a good way to turn woven reeds into bark fibres when one does not want to wait.

Structures requiring *any something* should randomly return all possible choices, though that requires tweaking of chances. For example getting special bricks from brickwall segment should be significantly less probable than getting them from a kiln.
Chrumps

Postby bergamoth87 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Not sure how to fix that, besides, i got the bark fibers from normal segments, not cornerstones and etc
bergamoth87

Postby Taipion » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm

bergamoth87 wrote:Not sure how to fix that, besides, i got the bark fibers from normal segments, not cornerstones and etc

I can't remeber ever salvaging makeshift fences, if they are "mature" and splash, you will nuke the whole wall anyways with destroying one tile.

But yes, you should not get any fibres from a normal wall tile.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby bergamoth87 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Yes. Found it while farting around in an alt, bored as all hell of daily chores, started using the alt to create a small outpost, explore and have fun.
bergamoth87

Return to Bugs & Technicalities