just crashed my client by gluttioning

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

just crashed my client by gluttioning

Postby monkeybee11 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:09 pm

picked up a wild tuba and went to gluttion it but as me put the curssor over it there was no tool tip just a [...] didt really think about it so clicked it crashed my client and when me loged back in the wild tuba was still on the floor but ive gotten the debuff from eatting it and the extra stats (no idea where the logs are in this game so if some are needed some 1 tell me where they are (defuilt client)
monkeybee11

Re: just crashed my client by gluttioning

Postby grapefruitv » Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 am

monkeybee11 wrote:picked up a wild tuba and went to gluttion it but as me put the curssor over it there was no tool tip just a [...] didt really think about it so clicked it crashed my client and when me loged back in the wild tuba was still on the floor but ive gotten the debuff from eatting it and the extra stats (no idea where the logs are in this game so if some are needed some 1 tell me where they are (defuilt client)

The issue is that you likely encountered a wild tuber for the first time and your client took some time downloading data related to it. Eating it while your client did not process it fully yet caused the crash. And the other wild tuber on the ground was probably there from the start.
The same thing would happen at any attempt to interact with not fully loaded items. Like for example if you have a lot of things in your inventory and try to apply sorting as soon as you log in, while some items still look like question marks.
This is not really a bug to be fixed. If you encounter this again, just wait for a few seconds untill it is safe to interact with the item.
grapefruitv

Re: just crashed my client by gluttioning

Postby monkeybee11 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:54 am

1 ohh there wild tuber now me know that wonder if ill beable to find them on the wiki at last

2 no not my 1st more like my ....6th ...or 10th (3rd or 4th for today (yesterday now for me) )
monkeybee11

Return to Bugs & Technicalities