Bought from the store, but got nothing.

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Bought from the store, but got nothing.

Postby Icyglowleaf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 am

Hello! I bought the Harvest Pack yesterday for my character Icy Glowleaf and I didn't recieve anything. Could you refer me to an e-mail so I can detail more or if you just can look into the matter right away here. Am I to collect from somewhere in the game as I couldn't find any info? I am unsure if this is the right place to be when this happens, I barely can find any faq for problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Icy Glowleaf
Icyglowleaf

Re: Bought from the store, but got nothing.

Postby Ronch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:58 am

I've read on forums that you must stay logged into your forum account until you retrieve the purchased item in-game from the game's Postmaster standing in front of the post office in Boston.

The game's post office is located in Boston on the South side of Town square where your character spawns when teleporting to Town.
While in-game, talk to the NPC Postmaster in front of the smaller of three buildings immediately South of Town square.
South of Town square, South-East of Church and just West of the Bank there is standing a NPC Postmaster, talk to him and he will either tell you that "you have no mail" or he will give you your store purchases or gifts.

If you still cannot find your purchase after speaking with that Postmaster in-game, then send a pvt msg to either MarpTarpton or TotallyMeow.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Icyglowleaf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:08 am

Oh my! Thank you Ronch! I found the postmaster and recieved my package, I appreciate your help. Now I will make sure to buy more in the future.

Best regards,
Icy Glowleaf
Icyglowleaf

Postby rodneymillerpca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Ronch wrote:I've read on forums that you must stay logged into your forum account until you retrieve the purchased item in-game from the game's Postmaster standing in front of the post office in Boston.

The game's post office is located in Boston on the South side of Town square where your character spawns when teleporting to Town.
While in-game, talk to the NPC Postmaster in front of the smaller of three buildings immediately South of Town square.
South of Town square, South-East of Church and just West of the Bank there is standing a NPC Postmaster, talk to him and he will either tell you that "you have no mail" or he will give you your store purchases or gifts.

If you still cannot find your purchase after speaking with that Postmaster in-game, then send a pvt msg to either MarpTarpton or TotallyMeow.

Greetings,
Just a fast navigation correction. You would want to find the postmaster in Providence not Boston. I didn't want you to travel 59.2 miles out of the way. :shock:

Ronch you are awesome help on the forum. Thank you for that.

Rodney
Youth are our best investment. Invest in them wisely to yield the best return.
rodneymillerpca

Return to Bugs & Technicalities