Madness lvl - incorrectly refreshed (latikai)

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Madness lvl - incorrectly refreshed (latikai)

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:02 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:Log in and study a wood chopping, see if the result is the same as playing the trumpet.

it should be, studying anything slightly reduces insanity (with some notable exceptions such as bloodshards, but all of them affect insanity)

I know this already, I'm encouraging the OP to run an experiment the results of which will clarify the point in question.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Freedoom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Freedom, Can you tell us how and roughly where you log out? Do you just close the client with the red "X" in the corner, or do you use the in-client menu system to "log out", or do you "sleep" in a bed? When you stop playing, do you do so on your own claim, in the wilderness, on someone else's claim, in Providence?

Log in and study a wood chopping, see if the result is the same as playing the trumpet.

Gonna to check with wood chooping. I log out with "log out" option or sleeping in a bed, usually in my claim.
Freedoom

Postby Freedoom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:27 pm

That is right. Im sure that If I study something it has to be an update, but it has to be other update too a little time after i have connected into the game.
Freedoom

Postby Freedoom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:Log in and study a wood chopping, see if the result is the same as playing the trumpet.

it should be, studying anything slightly reduces insanity (with some notable exceptions such as bloodshards, but all of them affect insanity)

Even if i lick a board im sure that makes an update too.
Freedoom

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities