Too much material to repair fence?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Too much material to repair fence?

Postby Unger » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Maybe not a bug but it took 40 wood blocks to repair a split rail fence when it only costs 3 to build it in the first place.

Also I don't think "Salvage" should splash damage adjacent fence sections.
Unger

Re: Too much material to repair fence?

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Intentionally like this to stop people from repairing broken walls super easily when getting raided.
That is why it takes so much materials to repair a wall.

As for salvaging, you will just have to take the hit of using extra woodblocks for your planning mistakes and just know that salvaging is still 1000x faster than one would take to normally break a wall just to replan an area.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Zapt13 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Also, if you realize a planning mistake early you can salvage walls without splash. The devs admit that "recently" built walls will not splash, but I don't think the community knows how long ago "recently" is.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Ronch » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Also, if you realize a planning mistake early you can salvage walls without splash. The devs admit that "recently" built walls will not splash, but I don't think the community knows how long ago "recently" is.

I've destroyed or salvaged a recently built wall with out splash damage even after a week (maybe a few days more) from initially crafting them.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Return to Bugs & Technicalities