1.4 Bug Oatmeal Grinding

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

1.4 Bug Oatmeal Grinding

Postby Codratus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:22 pm

The instant I milled my first oatmeal the game crashed. Now I can load back in but cannot open my inventory or I will crash again.

I'm using Lakitai's client.
Codratus

Re: 1.4 Bug Oatmeal Grinding

Postby Taipion » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Codratus wrote:The instant I milled my first oatmeal the game crashed. Now I can load back in but cannot open my inventory or I will crash again.

I'm using Lakitai's client.

Use the default client or enders (guess enders works) for anything related to flour, until latikais gets fixed.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 pm

yes several people have reported this. I *hope* to get around to it tonight, but I offer no serious promises. I honestly can't remember, but wasn't there a switch somewhere in the options menu for these custom icons? They were originally implemented by Ender, but I don't remember whether I messed with them in a way that might cause them to crash the client.

FYI: Ender's works, but won't show cravings.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Kandarim wrote:yes several people have reported this. I *hope* to get around to it tonight, but I offer no serious promises. I honestly can't remember, but wasn't there a switch somewhere in the options menu for these custom icons? They were originally implemented by Ender, but I don't remember whether I messed with them in a way that might cause them to crash the client.

FYI: Ender's works, but won't show cravings.

This maybe? https://github.com/DonnEssime/Custom-Sa ... c24458bf87
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Bugs & Technicalities