Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Teoki » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Breaded Filet: it doesn't take corn oil
Teoki

Postby Taipion » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Teoki wrote:Breaded Filet: it doesn't take corn oil

If it's the one I remember, it only takes yellow corn oil, which is iirc the same icon as mixed corn oil.
But yea this one looks like a bug one way or another.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Zapt13 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:54 pm

I finally started the Trade Order system. After completing my first I checked the leaderboard and my own currency. Leaderboard says I've earned 2, but I possess 3. Maybe there's a free one for finishing the Noob Trade Orders that isn't being counted?
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Zapt13 wrote:I finally started the Trade Order system. After completing my first I checked the leaderboard and my own currency. Leaderboard says I've earned 2, but I possess 3. Maybe there's a free one for finishing the Noob Trade Orders that isn't being counted?

+1 its free (when finished all basic orders), this IOUs not count in ranking
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:12 am

i as old player wear a suit with "Adventurers Vest" wich can be worn in all 3 slots Coat, Shirt and Armor, so when i put it on a Mannequin and get it back my shirt slot goes into inventory and my adventurers vest in that slot wich is annoying as hell :(
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:27 am

Heffernan wrote:i as old player wear a suit with "Adventurers Vest" wich can be worn in all 3 slots Coat, Shirt and Armor, so when i put it on a Mannequin and get it back my shirt slot goes into inventory and my adventurers vest in that slot wich is annoying as hell :(

I talked about that with Marp recently, and he said he'll put it on the list... well, let's see what happens regarding all those (afaik long known) mannequin bug effected clothings and items.

Most common is this for priestly robes (starter cloths) that go into shirt and coat and torches that go into left and right hand.

Let's just hope for the best. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 am

Are you guys suggesting that each item goes into only one slot then because that is your only alternative if you make me go into that area of the code.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:41 am

JohnCarver wrote:Are you guys suggesting that each item goes into only one slot then because that is your only alternative if you make me go into that area of the code.

doesn't make sense to wear 2 pilgrim robes does it?
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 am

Nikixos wrote:doesn't make sense to wear 2 pilgrim robes does it?

Sure I'm open to destroying all dual-slot items and the concept of it, however, it was kinda nice to give options to mix and match.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Ghoul » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:42 am

For the more thicc-skulled of you out there: I believe JC is saying that he cannot make mannequins remember which slot a piece of clothing came from (without extensive effort and rewriting of code). Leave it alone, please, lest we unleash his wrath.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities