1.4 bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 pm

JohnCarver wrote:dual-slot items


Kill them. With fire.
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:26 pm

not sure i should fill this under bug or feature but removing Perennial Philosophy has left a item untouched that needs a rework

Hi8dden Holdout Pocket

slotting item by Tailors needs alot of PP for slotchance
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8383
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Taipion » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure i should fill this under bug or feature but removing Perennial Philosophy has left a item untouched that needs a rework

Hi8dden Holdout Pocket

slotting item by Tailors needs alot of PP for slotchance


Also dehydrated roses need some love now, as do many other inspirationals.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Murphy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Eating Scuttling Crab Legs doesn't count for a shellfish craving (fried oyster)
User avatar
Murphy
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:21 am

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Chrumps » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Unbaked Shepherd Pie weighs more than sum of ingredients.
Baked pie is no lighter.
Chrumps
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Poland

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17 am

Murphy wrote:Eating Scuttling Crab Legs doesn't count for a shellfish craving (fried oyster)


Will be fix'ed next patch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 am

if you have a 1l Drinking Vessel and crack open a Eagle egg id adds 0.55l now if u crack open another one it stays at 0.55 instead of adding the last 0.45 resulting in the lost eggyolk (probably cuz he cant find a vesse that fits 0.55l.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8383
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:04 am

- The recipe for lean rabbit states it takes 1 "any raw meat cut" and 1 "raw rabbit cut", but only accepts 2 "raw rabbit cut" instead

- Blood shard is an inspirational but has no flavour text

- blue and green easter egg both give egg yolk, but one of them gave no egg shell (forgot which one)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:22 am

Taipion wrote:- The recipe for lean rabbit states it takes 1 "any raw meat cut" and 1 "raw rabbit cut", but only accepts 2 "raw rabbit cut" instead


Are you sure you didn't just mix up which was which? "any" shouldn't behave like that. Anyone confirm or deny this bug?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Taipion wrote:- The recipe for lean rabbit states it takes 1 "any raw meat cut" and 1 "raw rabbit cut", but only accepts 2 "raw rabbit cut" instead


Are you sure you didn't just mix up which was which? "any" shouldn't behave like that. Anyone confirm or deny this bug?


You are right on this one, looks like it's just taking the 2nd ingredient as 1st.


Just assumed it is like hash browns, those state "corn oil" but only take "yellow corn oil" instead.

[edit:]

"Breaded filets" has the same bug as hash browns, it might be something to do with the icon for generic corn oil being the same as the one for yellow corn oil, so something got mixed up there.

On the other hand, "empire bluecake" and "ghost loaf" also state corn oil but actually accept any corn oil, also those two are under "maize" whereas the 2 bugged recipes are not.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests