Returning player, 2 characters erased???

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Returning player, 2 characters erased???

Postby Gamito » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, first let me say i really dont know where this could be so i guessed its here, if not please tell me where can i report this issue and my appologies.

So, wen i heard about Salem a VERY long time ago, i waited eager for the servers to go up and started playing, i had two characters, quite advanced ones, and both with bought equipement and goodies from the store.
I never played Salem again and yesterday i decided to check how thing were, wen i loged into my account i could see both my Characters, but wen i started the game i couldnt find them and the only option was to make a new one.

Well, i went and made a new one thinking that could be just a bug and some refresh or something will make them visible, nop... they are gone for good, can someone tell me why? Inactivity get my characters erased????
If so then why i could see them before i loged in my account page? If i didnt spent so many hours on them and money it would matter little but there is some time invested in them, can someone help please?

Dont know if matters but my chars were Viriathu and Gamito
Gamito

Re: Returning player, 2 characters erased???

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 pm

You joined way back in 2013 so I'll assume that these characters you speak of were from the old worlds Jamestown,Roanoke or Plymonth(I think only Plymonth) was active in your time. If this is so then your characters are gone forever since there was a wipe a few years ago. The store items you bought can be collected in Providence when you make your new character by going to the post office in the main town.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:48 am

Characters will show in your forum account until you log into the game and the game is able to update them. They aren't updated on the forum until that happens. Goodman is probably right that they were erased in the wipe a few years back, but it's also true that all your store bought items will be available in town if they were.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Gamito » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 am

Alright, fair enough, although wen i started a new character i went to that guy who keep the items wen we die in providence and there was nothing there :(

sorry was the wrong guy... i went to the post office and the only thing that was there was 2 boxes with 80 silver pieces each... i had much more, but not in silver, had complete sets (pioneer and other i cant remember..) in my both characters, and a land deed if im not mistaken... but i think i cant do anything more about it....
Gamito

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Gamito wrote:Alright, fair enough, although wen i started a new character i went to that guy who keep the items wen we die in providence and there was nothing there :(

sorry was the wrong guy... i went to the post office and the only thing that was there was 2 boxes with 80 silver pieces each... i had much more, but not in silver, had complete sets (pioneer and other i cant remember..) in my both characters, and a land deed if im not mistaken... but i think i cant do anything more about it....

The pioneer pack should have carried over. The free Beta packs didn't. Check all your accounts, maybe it's on another one.
Claeyt

Postby Gamito » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

i only had this account... thats why both my characters were there... damn... 160 silver is a very low consolation prize as the axe alone is almost twice that, not to mention the clothes and other tools :(
Gamito

Postby Ghoul » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 pm

I guess JC and Marp don't care about purchases made before they took over ¦]
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 pm

When making a new character there is a guy you inherit dead character stats from behind the barber, if your so called 2 characters are on that list of inheritable characters then that means they were not on previous servers and it explains why you have not gotten all your bought items as you had used them on this server.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Return to Bugs & Technicalities