Extremely buggy unit movement

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Extremely buggy unit movement

Postby Drygord » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am

The unit pathing is absolutely horrible in this game. The hero becomes glued to whatever object he encounters; meaning that even movement commands in the opposite direction do not break the unit free. It seems to be a completely random sequence of clicks that finally does it.

Also, yes, I have read and understand that there is no "auto pathing" in this game. That's fine. Just don't glue everything together.
Drygord

Re: Extremely buggy unit movement

Postby Yes » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 am

I haven't heard of such a problem before. What kind of objects are you talking about? The only thing that "glues" a player to itself are ridges. And you have to click once in the opposite direction to move away.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Drygord » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 am

Here's an example:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/977af601 ... 09dd42.png

In this image, I am clicking to move in the direction the hero is facing. In other words my mouse is at the bottom left corner of the screen. By all laws of physics, he should be free to move. It is far, far past any hit boxes or "collision" detection (or at least it should be, hence the thread). But he doesn't break free.
Drygord

Postby Forungi » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 am

So just click somewhere else, because you can for sure finish the tutorial :roll:
Forungi

Return to Bugs & Technicalities