Premature end of input error

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Premature end of input error

Postby hsuzy1987 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi all,

Finally got the game to download to completion, but now whenever I start it up and key in my username/password, it 'authenticates' for a while before spitting out a 'Premature end of input' error message.

I'm aware that it has been raised in another thread (viewtopic.php?t=1626&p=19080) as mentioned by a mod, but it doesn't have any advice on how to deal with the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
hsuzy1987

Re: Premature end of input error

Postby arkangel » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

hsuzy1987 wrote:Hi all,

Finally got the game to download to completion, but now whenever I start it up and key in my username/password, it 'authenticates' for a while before spitting out a 'Premature end of input' error message.

I'm aware that it has been raised in another thread (viewtopic.php?t=1626&p=19080) as mentioned by a mod, but it doesn't have any advice on how to deal with the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to log in and launch the client from this website, click on account, then click launch game client.

I made the mistake of getting my client from another site and that is the error I received until I launched the client from this site.

Hope this helps.
arkangel

Postby maggie » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 pm

I had the same error and when I tried to launch the application from this website it said unable to launch application. anyone know what to do?
maggie

Postby steampunker » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Just recently a friend of mine got the exact same problem, also, he couldnt launch it from the website, it works for him with a new account now, but that means the problem is with the account. Any info to possible solutions for this or how to avoid it? Extremely annoying
steampunker

Return to Bugs & Technicalities