Area unavaliable

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Area unavaliable

Postby Valdyr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

I logged out for a half an hour and came back to find that i cant connect to my character unless i lose all my bag. Had to reset def to my homestead and i lost everything. Went back to the area where i logged off and it wasnt even claimed. Lost all my inventory due to this. I have a screen shot of where i logged off. Any devs or something?
Valdyr

Re: Area unavaliable

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Did you lose any store bought items? We sometimes restore those, depending on the circumstances. You forgot to attach your screenshot.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Valdyr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 pm

I didnt forget to attach my screen shot. It is too big to post it. No didnt lose any store bought items. I am a newbie player. I just wish to know what are the circumstances that that happens. Cause i went back to where i logged off and it wasnt claimed or anything. Lost two valued item for a newbie player which costs 500 silver. For a starting player quite a lot
Valdyr

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Valdyr wrote:I just wish to know what are the circumstances that that happens.

When this happens, it means your logout point was obstructed and the game couldn't place your character where you logged out. You were too close to the hitbox of another thing like a wall, a fallen log, a boulder, something. The reason we don't just port you home with all your stuff instead of dropping it is that people were using that to get a free teleport home with a lot of stuff instead of having to travel. The reason we don't just put you down wherever and let you walk out of the hitbox is because you might bug through someone's wall that way.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Valdyr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Ok thanks, quite pissed me off cause i was in range to only loot a log and move a bit away, and still happened but... ill just try to get the stuff back the old way grinding thanks.
Valdyr

Return to Bugs & Technicalities