Scents in houses

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Scents in houses

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Since for retarded reasons my idea to set-back locks on houses got removed to VOH, I feel its nessesarly to atleast fix the bug that alot of people have been abusing even before locks on houses and which I quickly coudn't find mentioned @bugs & technicalities. Scents/crimes should last even after a house is destroyed, currently thats not the case.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Scents in houses

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:14 pm

+1
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Judaism wrote:Since for retarded reasons my idea to set-back locks on houses got removed to VOH, I feel its nessesarly to atleast fix the bug that alot of people have been abusing even before locks on houses and which I quickly coudn't find mentioned @bugs & technicalities. Scents/crimes should last even after a house is destroyed, currently thats not the case.

why ? because lock exsist or not...
when you example made 500s from silver.. if you end.. you destroy small house... (fast in self pcalm...) and build new...

SO! your arguments for remove lock from houses is 0 ....

but i still don't care remove or not...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:54 pm

***** off retard this is a bug, not an idea. If you have seriously abused this as we all have suspicious about, you should be punished harder or equally to Heffernan.
Last edited by Judaism on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:55 pm

scents should just spawn outside like all other objects in the house.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:18 pm

yeah this bug has annoyed me for a long time, pisses me off to hit something where i know they are dropping counterfeit and poison scents and not be able to get to them. heard it was going to be fixed sometime soon.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Judaism wrote:***** off retard this is a bug, not an idea. If you have seriously abused this as we all have suspicious about,

no comment...
in words kuku be: crybaby tard...

Judaism wrote:you should be punished harder or equally to Heffernan.

for ?
I never used buggy... what you and your members do... many times use bugs... for kill other player...
you should be punished more and harder to Heffernan... Heffernan don't anybody kill....

and your argument still 0...
but i again said... JC can remove lock houses... or not... rly i don't care, i'm not use buggy ...

end comment from me... this topic is usless :)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:03 pm

You are absolutely retarded, no one asked for you or mentioned you in any case. Get the ***** out of this bug report thread and stop derailing, as you did with my ''idea'' aswell.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Actually there should be a smart way to get away with certain nasty scents.
Not to mention it is possible to make an alt just for the purpose of debasement or poisoncraft.

BTW, what about whales ?
Chrumps

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Chrumps wrote:BTW, what about whales ?

Whales are somewhat a different story, however the scents should in my opinion be somewhere on the water in that case. But I find that much more tolerable than burning down your houses on purpose.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities