Reduced returns over years!?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Reduced returns over years!?

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:14 am

Radical view point.

The greater anyone can achiever we have reduced returns as we approach their real potential.

That said-

I wonder that Darwoth and every other peep on Popham is allowed to keep growing?

At the point that Darwoth could have ended the server all growth should have ended. I liken this moment when I died but perps where allowed to beat on me for 4-5 hours for no other reason than the game could not keep up.

Surely if Darwoth was in a position to end Popham, all growth should have ended at that point waitin for him to fulfill the duty, especially in close proximity to the final object.

Espeically true since nobody for last 6 months can even start since the Marker in Popham town has been CUT OFF from all other takers!!!

I'm suggesting that JC/TotalyMeow etc... redistribute animal wealth back to the moment Darwoth was initially capable to end the server. As well curtain all biles earned up to that point before allowing them to transfer anything to Providence.

Holding your breath should not be rewarded. He was there is should have ended and yet he didn't.

How grotesque a mandate should it be?

You are setting precedent here. Consider future expedition servers as you go. What's next...and if the end game holds the game for a while?... Either there's an end or not. I think the end here happened a long, long time ago. And whatever gains have been earned since it was done should not be awarded...they should be wiped out!
Frakked

Re: Reduced returns over years!?

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:19 am

Very interesting. I would like to see Darwoth's rebuttal before making my final decision.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:22 am

AT the very least, since the progression was cut off.

How do you keep a progressive server open when there is only one path to victory? Developers deliberately and purposes made it impossible for all others to even complete for the Witch path by blocking the fountain in Popham town proper over 6+ months ago... so how do you justify it's still a viable expedition server?!

You can't- hypocrytes and Bull **** artists all!

And you want us to invite folks back to game to get gulled by you?!

Are you serious?!
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 am

That escalated quickly.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:07 am

Frakked wrote:AT the very least, since the progression was cut off.

How do you keep a progressive server open when there is only one path to victory? Developers deliberately and purposes made it impossible for all others to even complete for the Witch path by blocking the fountain in Popham town proper over 6+ months ago... so how do you justify it's still a viable expedition server?!

You can't- hypocrytes and Bull **** artists all!

And you want us to invite folks back to game to get gulled by you?!

Are you serious?!

you are one dumb *****, the god damn water fountain in the middle of town does not nor has it ever had anything to do with ****. eight months ago when i started the server it took me exactly 6.5 weeks to level a guy up, level a witch to t3 AND kill every hostile town on the server. how i have spent my time since then on the server is nobodys business but my own, if you have a problem with it feel free to build the ark and sail it through the ocean of your tears and off the side of the world you undoubtedly think is flat.
Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:50 am

just curious, what were hostile towns destroyed by you, if there were probably nobody left on server after 6.5 weeks
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:56 am

i destroyed a minimum of two dozen towns, most of which had 2 - 5 actives. including rustatorium when there were 4 actives inlcuding LOMS in addition to some random kzerg backup including judaism actively trying to be the first to t3 + fighting me in the field daily for about two weeks.

server was not dead by any stretch back then and had an active playerbase of about 1/3 that of providence at the time, those who state otherwise are morons or those looking to make excuses for why they did poorly (who cares, server was dead anyway man).
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:i destroyed a minimum of two dozen towns, most of which had 2 - 5 actives. including rustatorium when there were 4 actives inlcuding LOMS in addition to some random kzerg backup including judaism actively trying to be the first to t3 + fighting me in the field daily for about two weeks.

server was not dead by any stretch back then and had an active playerbase of about 1/3 that of providence at the time, those who state otherwise are morons or those looking to make excuses for why they did poorly (who cares, server was dead anyway man).

You also took out the cake guys(kzerg) or at least drove them to quitting I can't remember since it's been too long.

OP has been crying and ***** about Popham for a year now. He had plenty of time to finish the server or build the ark for animals. Speaking of witchs and animals until today he NEVER ***** about witchcraft at all. It was 100% about animals and how unfair it was that darwoth has been playing on popham instead of him.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Dallane wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i destroyed a minimum of two dozen towns, most of which had 2 - 5 actives. including rustatorium when there were 4 actives inlcuding LOMS in addition to some random kzerg backup including judaism actively trying to be the first to t3 + fighting me in the field daily for about two weeks.

You also took out the cake guys(kzerg) or at least drove them to quitting I can't remember since it's been too long.

OP has been crying and ***** about Popham for a year now. He had plenty of time to finish the server or build the ark for animals. Speaking of witchs and animals until today he NEVER ***** about witchcraft at all. It was 100% about animals and how unfair it was that darwoth has been playing on popham instead of him.

bet he hasnt even put in a single dry board... because its easier to just complain.
Heffernan

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 pm

There are others on Popham enjoying MMs efforts. Just because you chose to not see the value in it enough to invest in it this past YEAR is your fault. Darwoth started late, took these groups on solo and believe it or not hasn't killed off everyone. There have been rivals popping up here and there consistently in the past year.

I've helped numerous people get started on Popham. If they got eaten by one person or another throughout their stay, it's hard to say. People often vanish in the Lumberwoods.

Don't limit those of us who were willing to accept the challenge of another server because another vocal group wanted an easy ride to the reward and their lack of planning and effort didn't pan out. (Election 2016 flashback)

The OP is like a child trying to discuss issues armed with one semester of high school in his arsenal. Continually spouting off without the facts. The fact is Popham was open to everyone, even people who joined late could reep the rewards and it was posted from the beginning that the winning witch could choose when to end it. Just because people assumed the witch would WANT to end it early isn't JCs fault.
Tulgarath

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities