Reduced returns over years!?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Reduced returns over years!?

Postby lachlaan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm starting to see a pattern with this type of post as well. At least it looks familiar, in relation to the whole walled off house thing. Claeyt and Frakked would sometimes throw out purposefully wrong information and shout so loud about it until someone corrected them and they fished the info they wanted and were too lazy to get the usual way.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:41 pm

lachlaan wrote:I'm starting to see a pattern with this type of post as well. At least it looks familiar, in relation to the whole walled off house thing. Claeyt and Frakked would sometimes throw out purposefully wrong information and shout so loud about it until someone corrected them and they fished the info they wanted and were too lazy to get the usual way.

Except how can you tell what he wants?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:10 pm

lachlaan wrote:I'm starting to see a pattern with this type of post as well. At least it looks familiar, in relation to the whole walled off house thing. Claeyt and Frakked would sometimes throw out purposefully wrong information and shout so loud about it until someone corrected them and they fished the info they wanted and were too lazy to get the usual way.

i used to think that to, then over time i realized claeyt was just a retard like frakked.

and in this particular case it does not take a very high output of thought to realize that an inaccessible decorative item is not part of the server conditions :lol:
Darwoth

Postby lachlaan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:14 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:

Except how can you tell what he wants?

I just remember one of them proclaiming proudly that someone had fallen for their baiting when they kept spewing misinformation about a concept they were too lazy to look into on their own.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:02 am

Well, the ridiculous thing is that there's no reason to do anything other than ask in Help, or in a PM to me if you don't want to post.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Dallane wrote:You also took out the cake guys(kzerg) or at least drove them to quitting I can't remember since it's been too long.

Let me enlighten a little bit here, we actually did not played for about 5-6 months there and the base was still active. After JC released the rewards I decided to make another attempt on it, my characters were about 1 month old, thats about how long I played Popham. We tried to trade the knowledge of becomming a witch, sadly no-1 shared it with us. Meanwhile, Darwoth saw my post and while our base was still inactive destroyed it. I moved over to Rustatorium, it actually encouraged me to play again, made a witch and a 300 biled PK to encounter Darwoth. The town had a ton of resources, enough to pop several 500 biled characters but I was simply not allowed to consume any of that. We wanted to hold on to the right moment to use the cannibalism due to the % based gain. I restored the outer perimiters of Rustatorium to give us a fair notification incase there would be cannon fire, on top of that me and Loms did about a run-around every 4 orso hours. It was just me and him playing, so just two people. We managed to encounter Darwoth a few times within that two week period, however we coudn't grab his scents we tried to use cannons but everytime he would build a house infront of it. We coudn't get ahold of his base location, nor were we strong enough to fight him at that point. Regardless of a 2v1 situation, with **** gear and only 300 biled characters with few wing-a-rangs it woud've been not likely to end in our favour.

So we casually kept building, didn't really do proper checks on our statue, to be fair at that point we didn't thought someone would be close to ending the server. Our statue was hardly secured and didn't use 100's of hovels to block cannon fire like Darwoth's statue. So about two weeks into my activity Darwoth managed to get a cannon into the statue. He claimed to already had a t3 witch by then, we considered it as a possibility, regardless of the low chance we decided to give up on Popham. If his claims of reaching t3 (1 week after reaching t2) were true, it woud've been completely pointless to further play. (Before that it was not possible to get a t2 witch due to missing elements in the game) After that I didn't seriously logged on to Popham ever again, nor did Loms.

As of today, I think that troll was still an excellent call, rather genious. However I do blame JC very much for not providing the tools to either track Darwoth (he knew our bases, we didnt know his). I mean if he had a town, I think it might've been the town close to Cake, it still would be almost impossible to identify Darwoth as a single player. Or giving us a status on the progess of the server.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:51 pm

So TLDR he drove you off the server.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities