Invisible Livestock?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Invisible Livestock?

Postby Adelewhy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:11 am

Has anyone else had an issue with invisible livestock? Specifically goats as we didn't have this issue until we had several mutated goat babies that were born dead. What do I mean by invisible? Well we have the travel path lines on and you can clearly see there is a travel line starting from an empty spot and traveling around as an animal would before it stops at it's location. If you walk into it you hit something and stop even if nothing is around to hit. We've opened the gate and let the "line" out and now it's wondering around the property. There will be moments when you stop because you've run into something and there's nothing there. I tried searching in the forums but I couldn't find any other complaints about it. I have pictures if anyone from admin want to see them. I won't share them publically due them showing too much.
Adelewhy

Re: Invisible Livestock?

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 am

Hmm... do you have any online alt or anything else that is keeping tiles constantly loaded? I know some do this to keep horses from despawning, etc. If you can, log out everyone entirely, or at least take them some distance away from the town, for a half hour or more and let me know if that changes anything.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Adelewhy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Hmm... do you have any online alt or anything else that is keeping tiles constantly loaded? I know some do this to keep horses from despawning, etc. If you can, log out everyone entirely, or at least take them some distance away from the town, for a half hour or more and let me know if that changes anything.

We all log out completely and this still occurs. I'll pm you some info.
Adelewhy

Postby lachlaan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 am

Do you use the destroy feature on aborted animal fetuses to clear up the paths? barns and fetuses have pretty obnoxious hitboxes
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Adelewhy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:30 am

lachlaan wrote:Do you use the destroy feature on aborted animal fetuses to clear up the paths? barns and fetuses have pretty obnoxious hitboxes

All aborted fetuses were either removed and destroyed or destroyed in place. Barns aren't an issue atm. Thanks for the input!!
Adelewhy

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 pm

There does seem to be something fishy going on. Adelewhy's information suggests it might be a bug with aborted fetuses. If anyone else notices anything strange with 'invisible' animals or aborted fetuses, please let me know.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Return to Bugs & Technicalities