Sleeping bugged?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Sleeping bugged?

Postby Champie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 am

Mechafoxes wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Just use all your inspiration before you go hunting. :D

lol ya i finally got a settlement of my own so things are going alot smoother then the first couple days.
especially since i didnt die today :D

but not having alot of inspiration today kinda lowered my moral,
i didnt get very much done today as far as profs go
but hopefully tmw ill have a good bit more inspiration.

and thanks again for the help guys
youve been very informative :3

There are 2 things that you can do to get a little bit of inspiration points.

1. Go down into the second level of the crypt in the Providence graveyard. There you will have access to a Hookah. My experience is that if you "Puff" on the Hookah for 10 seconds you will recover approximately 30,000 inspiration points, DO NOT use for more than 10 seconds or you will become dazed and confused and gain no inspiration points (Note: I don't know the EXACT number of seconds, but 10 is a good estimate). The Hookah serves 2 purposes that I am aware of: it provides a 1 level reduction in Madness and provides inspiration points. But it can only be used One time in a 24 hour period. If you try to use it again before 24 hours elapses then you will get no benefit and the 24 hour period is reset.

2. Potions. You may not have enough silver, resources, or skills to buy or make the better Inspiration Potions, but if you at least have the Colonial Tradesmanship skill then you can make a Butterbug Refresher from butterflies, bugs and clay. It restores 6,000 Inspiration points over it's 3 uses. It isn't much, but if you can catch a bunch of butterflies (requires Lepidopterology and a buttefly net) while it is still Spring in the New World, then it might help you get a few more skills you need to help you stay productive while you wait for more inspiration.
Champie

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:32 am

Champie wrote:
Mechafoxes wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Just use all your inspiration before you go hunting. :D

lol ya i finally got a settlement of my own so things are going alot smoother then the first couple days.
especially since i didnt die today :D

but not having alot of inspiration today kinda lowered my moral,
i didnt get very much done today as far as profs go
but hopefully tmw ill have a good bit more inspiration.

and thanks again for the help guys
youve been very informative :3

1. DO NOT use for more than 10 seconds or you will become dazed and confused and gain no inspiration points (Note: I don't know the EXACT number of seconds, but 10 is is a good estimate).

Try exactly 16 seconds, no more. It works for me.

Also, make sure to logout in a good bed with pyjamas on to accumulate more inspiration. And for you to get inspiration faster you'd probably want to learn A Formal Education and Aristotelian Logic aswell.
RainbowMoostache

Postby Champie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:43 am

RainbowMoostache wrote:
Try exactly 16 seconds, no more. It works for me.

Also, make sure to logout in a good bed with pyjamas on to accumulate more inspiration. And for you to get inspiration faster you'd probably want to learn A Formal Education and Aristotelian Logic aswell.

Excellent, thanks for clarifying that and adding additional good advice! We may as well add that increasing Black Bile will increase your maximum Inspiration points :)
Champie

Postby Mechafoxes » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 pm

These are all great tips
Thanks a million folks
Ill head over to the crypt soon and try it out
And ill have to look into how to make pajamas
and get rustic furniture for a better bed
Mechafoxes

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities