Knocked out No Regen Stuck

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Knocked out No Regen Stuck

Postby Onasaki » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Soooo...

I'm completely new, and probably going to die horribly in some terrible fashion one day, but currently am stuck. I got lost in the woods, trying to return to my friend after inadvertently closing out our party. I ran down below the timer for Hypothermia to kick in and stop my humors from regenning.

So I get it in my head to try and return to my homestead, with what I had in my inventory so that I didn't have to dump all and move on. I get even more lost, then think I see a raft. Which turns out to be a lobster cage, in a claimed area. Being desperate, I turned criminal acts on and tried to get there. Only to pass out from lack of Black and Yellow bile.

And for two days, IRL, I've been laying here unconscious. Hypothermia won't kill me, and I can't drop anything to return to my homestead. And I'm not waking up.

I believe this is more a buggy issue with how Hypothermia ticks down, rather then entirely my fault. 'Cause it's been sitting at 69 for two days, it ticks down to almost 65, then ticks back up. Leaving me in suspended animation, so to speak.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated. PMs are open, or if it's a bug, please could someone fix me and drop me back in Providence?
Onasaki

Re: Knocked out No Regen Stuck

Postby Kralith » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:01 am

Sounds weird... but if you go KO at a claim you will lay there for 24 hours.

you started right now, maybe start a new toon, and try to go to Providence directly and get some clothes, so you can survive that hypothermic... sadly we have coldsnap when you started to play the game.
It's a bit hard to start with it. But once you have clothes in every for you reachable slot, means shoes, hat, pants, coat and shirt, then you should be save for hypothermic.

Btw. when you go into a small house in Providence, you can warm up.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Return to Bugs & Technicalities