What can I do?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

What can I do?

Postby shizuka » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:53 am

Hello,

After months of playing with the missing ctrl+A option on Latikai's client that some day just disapeared from my screen in february, I had recently the great idea to re-install Salem and everything.
So now I can use the ctrl+a option again but ever since i re-installed the game i been experiencing laggs when i run several clients at a time and idk why (i didnt lagg this year on salem even with 4 clients open)
My connection according to speedtest.net is 12ping, 201 mbps download , 11 upload, which seems to be the same as always (high speed internet) and i didnt change pc.
I deleted all my salem files before re-installing so i cant retrieve anything.
my java isnt updated as i remember last time i did there were some problems with Salem so i kept the old version, i didnt open /change anything about java on my pc those past months

please what can i do now about my laggs, what can i try? i didnt have any laggs or anything this month on salem or the months before that, it all appeared after i re-installed this week, figured it might get better after a couple hours but it didnt and im so sad about it =/

i really dont know much about pc/informatics so =/
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Re: What can I do?

Postby Hose » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:20 am

Stop playing salem and finally start to play something good.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Re: What can I do?

Postby ceromaster » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 pm

shizuka wrote:Hello,
I deleted all my salem files before re-installing so i cant retrieve anything.

I'd go through the A&A section, looking for things like
Minimalisation (Judaism): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131&hilit=judaism#p138882
Removing smoke (Kandarim): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13320&p=198312&hilit=smoke#p198312

Helped me a lot, hope it helps you as well.
ceromaster

Return to Bugs & Technicalities