can`t play

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

can`t play

Postby pomeygit » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I can`t play anymore as my health bars etc do not recharge after eating, so I can`t do anything. doh
pomeygit

Re: can`t play

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Not a bug you just needed to be faster with making warm clothing.
DarkNacht

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:59 am

Or you need to port to 'Lighter' climates'... Dark areas are just absolutely bad for low bile toons... period
DeepSixed

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:31 am

He's not in darkness, he's having trouble with the cold.

There's a thread in Announcements, Cold Shoulder, that explains the new cold mechanic, and several threads in Help about it as well, if you're having trouble.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby pomeygit » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:54 pm

ok thanks guys, where is there a good beginners guide.
pomeygit

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17562

Since the cold mechanic is new, you probably won't find it in Pardoxyc's videos, but he covers a lot of subjects you need to know about.

TotalyMeow

Postby pomeygit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:28 pm

ok so now I can`t wittle, I have the bench I have the wooden block, seen somewhere that you click the bench and then the wooden block, well not for me, personaly you don`t need a bench to wittle but do need a knife, so is that what I am missing, ( a knife ) :x
pomeygit

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:52 pm

pomeygit wrote:ok so now I can`t wittle, I have the bench I have the wooden block, seen somewhere that you click the bench and then the wooden block, well not for me, personaly you don`t need a bench to wittle but do need a knife, so is that what I am missing, ( a knife ) :x

You may have whittled in real life, but until you learn the Whittleing Skill in Salem, even a knife won't help.

No you don't need a knife, just the skill and a Whittling Bench. From the Crafts menu select the desired item you want to create, right click the bench, and select Craft/Craft All on the item crafting window.
Champie

Postby pomeygit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:09 pm

well I have the skills and done what you said but it still comes up that I don`t have all the ingrediants, which is the two sharpened sticks, think I might give this up, I have webs and wooden blocks a bench and skill.
pomeygit

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm

pomeygit wrote:well I have the skills and done what you said but it still comes up that I don`t have all the ingrediants, which is the two sharpened sticks, think I might give this up, I have webs and wooden blocks a bench and skill.

Find the recipe for sharpened sticks in the crafting menu. You need to turn your wooden blocks into sharpened sticks before you can use the sticks in a recipe.

TotalyMeow

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities