I think my character is bugged

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

I think my character is bugged

Postby raxicho » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:43 am

All items that I was using had disappeared from my body and homestade also disappeared and I did not die
http://prntscr.com/crkk6n

the site shows my character wearing my clothes
http://prntscr.com/crkkwt
raxicho

Re: I think my character is bugged

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:08 am

I am not sure if you are saying that there are 2 separate bugs, 2 problems related to 1 bug, or just 1 bug (I don't know which one you think could be the bug), but in all cases there is most likely NO bug.

You are empty, naked, and without a homestead because someone destroyed your lean-to/claim stone which caused all your inventory and equipment to drop to the ground.

- If upkeep on your claim stone is left unpaid, it can be destroyed.If you used the claim stone as your homestead then the result is what you are now experiencing.

- A lean-to can be destroyed by a claim owner. In your case, a passer-by would have had to drop a claim on your lean-to and then destroy it. This would result in the experience you are currently having.

I would bet that the reason that your character is still clothed in the forum accounts page is because you did not log out your naked character before looking at that page. The character images on that page are updated AFTER log out (return to character selection screen or log in screen).

The reason I suspect that is the case is because the character you have highlighted is not at the top of the list, indicating that it is not the last character on that account that has been logged out.

Also, do you even have the Collector skill learned? Up your Herbs & Sprouts, Thread & Needle and Sugar & Spice to 25 (Every three points gives a small percent reduction to the Full and Fed Up Debuff added per piece of food) and learn Collector and Packrat skills. Your carrying capacity is weak :(

I am also willing to bet that you have a much lower Yellow Bile than at least Black Bile. It is often a good idea to keep your humors even until you decide to dedicate a character to a particular task (crime or productivity).

If you'd like some clothes or other items, let me know, I would be happy to help you out. As far as I know I may have been the one who did this to you, but I bet it was Heffernan - that guy is a menace :P
Champie

Re: I think my character is bugged

Postby raxicho » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you my dear friend, I think I'll need a help, because I lost all
raxicho

Return to Bugs & Technicalities