Map

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Map

Postby dinoxx7xx » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 pm

my map isnt on my screen when i login into game any help how to get it back pls?
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Re: Map

Postby Zapt13 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Are you using a customer client of the original client? Have you changed your client window size lately? Try resizing the client window to find it, then drag it back to a more convenient place. I find when I switch between my desktop and laptop I struggle with this also.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby dinoxx7xx » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Are you using a customer client of the original client? Have you changed your client window size lately? Try resizing the client window to find it, then drag it back to a more convenient place. I find when I switch between my desktop and laptop I struggle with this also.

didnt work and yes its costumer
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Go to your Salem folder and open the windows.conf file and set mmap_pos to a value on your screen.
DarkNacht

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:19 pm

There is ability in Latikai client to hide mini map.

Also, open the file "Salem\windows.conf", find and try to change parameter mmap_pos.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby ceromaster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:34 pm

dinoxx7xx wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:Are you using a customer client of the original client? Have you changed your client window size lately? Try resizing the client window to find it, then drag it back to a more convenient place. I find when I switch between my desktop and laptop I struggle with this also.

Kandarim officially customer 8-)
ceromaster

Postby Zapt13 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:25 pm

ceromaster wrote:
dinoxx7xx wrote:

Kandarim officially customer 8-)

I'd claim I was drinking, but the truth is I'm writing while at work and didn't bother to proof read. Ah well, at least a few chuckles must've been had
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Return to Bugs & Technicalities