Minor cabbage bug

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Minor cabbage bug

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:37 am

While teleporting i tried to split cabbage.
I had just Coleworth and head of green cabbage in my inventory. Splitting coleworth works fine but when i try to do the same with green cabbage i just get the core out of it. Tried numerous times with green ´cabbage and you only get the core and not leafs.
ZoddAlmighty

Re: Minor cabbage bug

Postby Taipion » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:41 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:While teleporting i tried to split cabbage.
I had just Coleworth and head of green cabbage in my inventory. Splitting coleworth works fine but when i try to do the same with green cabbage i just get the core out of it. Tried numerous times with green ´cabbage and you only get the core and not leafs.

Are you sure that is not the common "carry-over"?
Depending on how much plenty a field has, there usually is one cabbage per type harversted that has less than normal leaves or no leaves and just a core.
Depending on the total plenty of your fields harvested, the number of such odd cabbages might be quite high.

Also: There is a slightly more severe bug where you cant throw colewort (I think it was only with colewort) that has "just the core and no leaves" into compost bins, turkey coops and the like, and you need to split it and then throw the core instead.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:03 am

Well, ive tried on numerous green head cabbages and they do not give any leaves while im spliting them and teleporting.
They do give leaves perfectly fine while im not teleporting.
You can try it out.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby jesi » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:03 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Well, ive tried on numerous green head cabbages and they do not give any leaves while im spliting them and teleporting.
They do give leaves perfectly fine while im not teleporting.
You can try it out.

I just did and got 6 leaves of green cabbages plus a core. Don't know why it works for me and not you. I split the cabbage when teleporting was at 60%.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 pm

I did test it again and now it works fine.
Honestly, i have no clue what happened. The fact is that i've splited like 20 green cabbages and got 0 leafs.
Maybe it was the bug that Taipion mentioned because we all know how servers randomizer gets retarded sometimes so i had like the longest 0 leaf streak ever.
Weird
ZoddAlmighty

Return to Bugs & Technicalities