1.2.1 Cold Shoulder Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: 1.2.1 Cold Shoulder Bugs

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Heffernan wrote:so this is a bit wierd

this "Fuda" was hunting outside providence and got attacked by kuku, he didnt want to fight so he swam into providence on his boat *this is where he shouldnt be able to enter prov on his boat in combat if hes not allowed to enter prov on foot during combat* so he moved to the middle of providence and degrappled his boat but then was unable to move since the "this land is owned by providence" message, so he was stuck there forever in combat till kuku who he is in combat with abused this bug and used a blowdart with poison to KO him and steal his clothes with a crimealt (after wich i was able to ransom him out)

Not a bug.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:00 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Heffernan wrote:so this is a bit wierd

this "Fuda" was hunting outside providence and got attacked by kuku, he didnt want to fight so he swam into providence on his boat *this is where he shouldnt be able to enter prov on his boat in combat if hes not allowed to enter prov on foot during combat* so he moved to the middle of providence and degrappled his boat but then was unable to move since the "this land is owned by providence" message, so he was stuck there forever in combat till kuku who he is in combat with abused this bug and used a blowdart with poison to KO him and steal his clothes with a crimealt (after wich i was able to ransom him out)

Not a bug.

how so? u shouldnt be able to enter providence in combat so u should also not be able to enter on a canoe as u get stuck
Heffernan

Postby cyko » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:03 pm

She used a blowdart?
Isn't that common in Providence? I really don't know, just read about it.

So he went into Prov although he would be getting stucked? Is that a bug abuse in real? Seems to me he went intentionally into this situation?

Edit:
Ah, Marp already answered
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:05 pm

cyko wrote:She used a blowdart?
Isn't that common in Providence? I really don't know, just read about it.

So he went into Prov although he would be getting stucked? Is that a bug abuse in real? Seems to me he went intentionally into this situation?

well how are u supposed to know u get stuck?

if u can enter = it would seem like ur save
if u cant enter = you need t oget out of combat

but since he could CLEARLY enter the he shouldnt get stuck inside providence forever simple as that.
Heffernan

Postby Devilinside » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm

The bug seems that he shouldn't have been able to enter Prov to begin with.

If he hadn't been able to enter, Kuku would have KOed him outside and probably executed him there too.

So I guess that player was lucky he was able to get inside Prov, otherwise he would have lost his character.
Devilinside

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Devilinside wrote:The bug seems that he shouldn't have been able to enter Prov to begin with.

If he hadn't been able to enter, Kuku would have KOed him outside and probably executed him there too.

So I guess that player was lucky he was able to get inside Prov, otherwise he would have lost his character.

not entirely true if he wasnt able to enter providence he could have ran away on Canoe in other directions and try to escape, i ran multiple times from kuku on a canoe cuz she doesnt know how to fight properly (without bugs) its pretty easy to run from her.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:11 pm

#heffformoderator2016
gorniksam

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:14 pm

He would have most likely been murdered, so should feel lucky.

Since boats and water ways play by different rules, trespassing on a private claim on a boat is allowed, but once you get off the boat belongs to the land owner. Similar situation.

Also, just because you haven't tested it, doesn't mean this hasn't applied for years in game.

Next time, don't hunt so close to any town that's not yours.
Tulgarath

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Heffernan wrote:cuz she doesnt know how to fight properly (without bugs) its pretty easy to run from her.

https://youtu.be/Rmxy8Ur0_js
Of course you are right heff
gorniksam

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Tulgarath wrote:He would have most likely been murdered, so should feel lucky.

Since boats and water ways play by different rules, trespassing on a private claim on a boat is allowed, but once you get off the boat belongs to the land owner. Similar situation.

Also, just because you haven't tested it, doesn't mean this hasn't applied for years in game.

Next time, don't hunt so close to any town that's not yours.

QFT, all of it. This has been a feature for some time.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities