Proficiencies reset

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Proficiencies reset

Postby EvardStone » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm

I logged out, normally, after playing for a while on Friday. I log in today to all proficiencies being reset to default, but all learned skills are present.

I did not click on the 'Reset' button(not even sure what it does), and I was using Ender's client at the time.

Anyone else runnning into this?
EvardStone

Re: Proficiencies reset

Postby Zou » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:50 pm

All your proficiencies reset back to 5?
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 am

weird, but i did hear someone insisting the same the other day on IRC, if you arent the same person. he didnt come back, so i thought it was merely his mistake or something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby loftar » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 am

I find it hard to believe that this isolated occurrence would be a the effect of a bug. More likely, you have probably, in some way or another, been knocked out multiple times.
loftar

Postby EvardStone » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 am

loftar wrote:I find it hard to believe that this isolated occurrence would be a the effect of a bug. More likely, you have probably, in some way or another, been knocked out multiple times.

This could be the case, as I did have an issue with a snake near my leanto (was ko'd three times in a row with no chance of escape, good stuff right there), and I wasn't paying attention to my proficiency values during the incident, but I'm quite certain that even after this took place, I had proficiencies that were > 500. Though, latency could be the culprit there.

Thanks for the heads up on this feature, btw.

Wasn't me in IRC.
EvardStone

Return to Bugs & Technicalities