March Patch Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby jesi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:25 pm

Heffernan wrote:somehow hats dont fit in a wardrobe, pls fix :p


Hats go on walls.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 am

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:15 am

somehow i cant seem to fit my stuff in my church?

Image

the top cupboard is there for months and 100% to the wall

the middle wardrobe is also there a long time and half away from the wall

the bottom is a bookshelf and i cant place it near the left or right wall even if it stays away a bit, only if it stays from the wall a big space same for my tested couch it will fit perfectly to the top wall but not left or right.

this is how much away i have to do it.

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8372
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 pm

did any shophats from the animal collection get removed? i have 2 missing on my wall and im 99% sure to trust my townmates

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8372
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Mine cow and fox are still there

Image
User avatar
grapefruitv
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Nope. NO hats removed. But where is your unicorn hat?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:24 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Nope. NO hats removed. But where is your unicorn hat?


not sure im missing 2 hats, is there a way to check if someone took them? :s
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8372
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Father Latour » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Heffernan wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Nope. NO hats removed. But where is your unicorn hat?


not sure im missing 2 hats, is there a way to check if someone took them? :s

Sure is. First you look if they're where you might have left them, and if they're not there then you look every other place they could possibly be. (In the whole world)
User avatar
Father Latour
Customer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 am

If you put them somewhere, and they're not there, and you definitely didn't move them... then someone took them. You have friends on your claim? Have you asked them if they borrowed hats?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:15 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:If you put them somewhere, and they're not there, and you definitely didn't move them... then someone took them. You have friends on your claim? Have you asked them if they borrowed hats?


we found then in a chest so someone took them and pu them somewhere else

on another bug:

if someone has a bucket with water in his leanto u can add a brain for tanning fluid to it without crime.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8372
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby jakhollin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Heffernan wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:If you put them somewhere, and they're not there, and you definitely didn't move them... then someone took them. You have friends on your claim? Have you asked them if they borrowed hats?


we found then in a chest so someone took them and pu them somewhere else

on another bug:

if someone has a bucket with water in his leanto u can add a brain for tanning fluid to it without crime.


Come on is that really a crime? Its not like the aggressive gifting of itchy britches. But if that is the case it sounds like adding a lime stone would probably do the same thing.
User avatar
jakhollin
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests