March Patch Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure if its a bug but you can put crabs in a fireplace but not a stove?

Right, the stove and fireplace are considered to be different types of cooking.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Kandarim » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure if its a bug but you can put crabs in a fireplace but not a stove?

there's nothing you can put in both the stove and the fireplace, is there? Turkeys/hydrukey parts only go into a stove, milkweed only into a fireplace, ...
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Likely known already, but just in case:

- Rotten fruits weight more than normal fruits.

- Berry Jubilee (and probably other fruit recipes) weight more than their ingredients

- sharpened sticks weight exactly the same as the woodblocks they are made of, kind of not what one would expect. :D
Last edited by Taipion on Fri May 26, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

1.)
If you initiate a teleport (while being not overburdened) and then become overburdened before it completes, it will still teleport.
Granted, as all containers are closed when initiating a teleport, there is not much of an exploit here, but it's still not right I'd say.

2.)
In the menu, beds are under Table & Chairs, which also should be either Table & Chair or Tables & Chairs I'd say.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Timeslice » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

Pjotr84 wrote:In the description for Fruit Orchards it says "lordnig over the world", instead of "lording".

edit: Also, at the start of the second sentence in the description for lepidopterology, the word "lepidopterology" is missing a "d".

STILL
Timeslice

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 pm

2020>>>>>>

having a Drinkin g Vassel and cracking open a Eagle Egg gives 0.55l egg yolk, then doing it again still leaves the Drinking Vessel at 0.55 instead of 1l because it initially cant fit more 0.55l so it just throws away the yolk of the second egg

solution? make them fill up properly or change eagle eggs to 0.50l
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:39 pm

Heffernan wrote:2020>>>>>>

having a Drinkin g Vassel and cracking open a Eagle Egg gives 0.55l egg yolk, then doing it again still leaves the Drinking Vessel at 0.55 instead of 1l because it initially cant fit more 0.55l so it just throws away the yolk of the second egg

solution? make them fill up properly or change eagle eggs to 0.50l

That's a known issue with all such cases, just don't use sparrow eggs for yolk and you won't run into 0.05 liter cases. ^^
Taipion

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities