March Patch Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 am

Grinders wrote:I knocked out bat. Now I send in a knockout after respawn. I use a translator, sorry for writing.

Take him off your neck.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 am

See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13057

Open your equipment and CTRL+Left Click it a lot. This will put it back in flight and you will have to kill it before it attacks you again.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby jakhollin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 am

combat bats.... So I have an ugly bat that will not die. He does not attack he simply attaches himself to me over and over again which leaves me no time to attack him... Any way you can reduce the probability the bat will attach itself to the neck?
jakhollin

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 am

jakhollin wrote:combat bats.... So I have an ugly bat that will not die. He does not attack he simply attaches himself to me over and over again which leaves me no time to attack him... Any way you can reduce the probability the bat will attach itself to the neck?

I can assure you that there is time to rip him off and get some distance.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby jakhollin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:34 am

is the appropriate reaction to remove the bat and run instead of fighting? let the bat despawn? Could we not keep a sharpened stick with us to poke it and kill it when it attaches. Perhaps a rock to hit it or crafted iron crow bar to pry it off and kill it in the process LOL.. Or better yet wrap a garlic braid around the neck to prevent the bat from attaching itself?
jakhollin

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

jakhollin wrote:is the appropriate reaction to remove the bat and run instead of fighting? let the bat despawn? Could we not keep a sharpened stick with us to poke it and kill it when it attaches. Perhaps a rock to hit it or crafted iron crow bar to pry it off and kill it in the process LOL.. Or better yet wrap a garlic braid around the neck to prevent the bat from attaching itself?

Killing them is a great option. If not then just run.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kandarim » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 pm

So, I bought a cherry and a snozberry, potted them and was happy when they didn't die.
I planted them at noon, when I checked just now - they're gone! And no client issue either, I can walk over the spot I planted them.

They were planted in range of both a butterfly house and a skep, (14 butterflies and 3 drone bees).

It seems they disappeared upon tile unload? (I think it was too fast for them to have moved up a stage already).
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Kandarim wrote:So, I bought a cherry and a snozberry, potted them and was happy when they didn't die.
I planted them at noon, when I checked just now - they're gone! And no client issue either, I can walk over the spot I planted them.

They were planted in range of both a butterfly house and a skep, (14 butterflies and 3 drone bees).

It seems they disappeared upon tile unload? (I think it was too fast for them to have moved up a stage already).

I'm investigating this. I had another report of something similar but they certainly are persisting through tile deloads on the test server so I'm not sure what would cause them to die or vanish in the pots now. What happens when you try to interact with, or play with the pot in question again?

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Kuzmi4 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Sewed set on melting but it does not work as outputs 2 ingot , and left. Or is it only works with the new smelting ? P.S. Alloying 581 , Productivity 215 .
Kuzmi4

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Kuzmi4 wrote:Sewed set on melting but it does not work as outputs 2 ingot , and left. Or is it only works with the new smelting ? P.S. Alloying 581 , Productivity 215 .

i have a friend with 860+ Alloying and he only gets 2 bars... wierd..
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities