March Patch Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:25 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
why dont u try then? id rather have the devs fix it then waste more gold for it.

Because I'm not the one making a untested bug report.

its tested.

I see that you have no idea what bug testing is. You mistakenly thinking that every item is a 5 min timer is def not tested. I encourage you to fully explore this game to avoid embarrassments.

Sounds to me like you are mad about losing "valuable" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: items and want a refund. :roll:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Because I'm not the one making a untested bug report.

its tested.

I see that you have no idea what bug testing is. You mistakenly thinking that every item is a 5 min timer is def not tested. I encourage you to fully explore this game to avoid embarrassments.

Sounds to me like you are mad about losing "valuable" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: items and want a refund. :roll:

no refund wanted, just a correction of the drop timer to something above 10seconds, now please stop spamming the bugreport thread with irrelevant crap please.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:no refund wanted, just a correction of the drop timer to something above 10seconds, now please stop spamming the bugreport thread with irrelevant crap please.

Ah I see that you have mistakenly made a thread in Bugs that should be in Ideas.

Grow up and stop trying to pick a fight in Bugs
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kandarim » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Heffernan wrote:JC once upped the timer of savage chars since they were to low, also 10second spawn off timer seems bugged since a item spawn off should always be atleast a few minutes thus a bug.

Correction: you believe that the despawn time should be at least several minutes. Savage charms were also a very specific example of precious items that were lost by KO'ing newbs, disappearing before they could get back.
At the point were you are burning biddas bricks rather than selling the gold, I'd say you're past the point of handholding as far as this kind of thing is concerned.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:53 am

problem: we just had a Potion rack with 100s of potions in our base aaaaaaaand its gone, no attacks, no damage on it, no scents nothing..no townmate destroyed it etc...
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:08 am

woodpiles in the mine seems to be floating in the air

Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 am

If you have both a flask and a torch equipped, wheareas the flask can only be in the left hand, and you then use a mannequin to store and re-equip your stuff, when re-equipping, the torch will be in the left hand and the flask in your inventory.

Heffernan wrote:problem: we just had a Potion rack with 100s of potions in our base aaaaaaaand its gone, no attacks, no damage on it, no scents nothing..no townmate destroyed it etc...

Was it still placed inside a house?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kurundo » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:38 am

Heffernan wrote:woodpiles in the mine seems to be floating in the air

Please censor that screenshot for my poor American eyes.
The Leech Guy of H&H
Kurundo
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:10 pm

dont you get all artifacts out of a clothing? i just cut down one with 4 items in it and got 2 out of it or is it 70% chance per item.
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:dont you get all artifacts out of a clothing? i just cut down one with 4 items in it and got 2 out of it or is it 70% chance per item.

It's a chance to get them back.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities