March Patch Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: March Patch Bugs

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure if its a bug but you can put crabs in a fireplace but not a stove?

Right, the stove and fireplace are considered to be different types of cooking.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow
Site Admin

Postby Kandarim » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure if its a bug but you can put crabs in a fireplace but not a stove?

there's nothing you can put in both the stove and the fireplace, is there? Turkeys/hydrukey parts only go into a stove, milkweed only into a fireplace, ...
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
Fiduciani wrote:You can trust us. We're the good guys.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Likely known already, but just in case:

- Rotten fruits weight more than normal fruits.

- Berry Jubilee (and probably other fruit recipes) weight more than their ingredients

- sharpened sticks weight exactly the same as the woodblocks they are made of, kind of not what one would expect. :D
Last edited by Taipion on Fri May 26, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

1.)
If you initiate a teleport (while being not overburdened) and then become overburdened before it completes, it will still teleport.
Granted, as all containers are closed when initiating a teleport, there is not much of an exploit here, but it's still not right I'd say.

2.)
In the menu, beds are under Table & Chairs, which also should be either Table & Chair or Tables & Chairs I'd say.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Timeslice » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

Pjotr84 wrote:In the description for Fruit Orchards it says "lordnig over the world", instead of "lording".

edit: Also, at the start of the second sentence in the description for lepidopterology, the word "lepidopterology" is missing a "d".

STILL
Timeslice

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities